PRESSURE REGULATOR TYPE RC-5-2M
The self-actuating pressure regulator with a bellows-style actuator is designed to control the pressure in the installation and to keep the pressure upstream the valve at the desired level. It is especially suitable for application in the petrochemical industry when aggressive media or high temperature fluids are used. Regulated pressure up to 26 bar.
The regulator comprises three main units:
• valve (01) with pressure - balanced plug;
• ctuator with stainless steel bellows, which constitutes its regulating component part (02);
• control pressure adjuster (03).
• steel and stainless steel materials used
• maintenance-free bellows seal reduces the emission of aggressive media to the environment
• high tightness of the shut-off due to the application of plugs with PTFE sealing
• design reducing the noise level or increasing the resistance to cavitation
• when assembling the regulator, connecting impulse pipes is not required
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
The self-actuating pressure regulator is a regulating device which is driven by the flowing medium that provides the necessary energy to control the valve’s operation. The regulator is closed under normal operating conditions; the increase in regulated pressure causes the valve to open. The impulse of regulated pressure, as measured upstream the valve (01), is applied to the actuator chamber through the inner impulse channel (02) and the force acting on the actuator’s bellows, which is caused by the regulated pressure, is counterbalanced by the spring(s) tension in the adjuster set (03).Thus, the change in the regulated pressure in relation to that one set by the adjuster causes a proportional change in the position of the valve plug until reaching the regulated pressure setpoint value.
|Regulator's Size||DN 15; 20; 25; 32; 40; 50; 65; 80; 100; 125; 150; 200;|
|Nominal pressure||PN 16; 40|
|Kvs coefficient||Kvs 0,6 ... 250 m3/h|
|Max. fluid temp||0 / +240°C|
|Setting ranges||0,6 ... 18,0 bar|
|Leakage class||• IV class PN-EN 60534-4|
• VI class PN-EN 60534-4
|Body Materials||• staliwo węglowe GP240GH (1.0619)|
• staliwo kwasoodporne GX5CrNiMo 19-11-2, (1.4408)